Dienstag, 30. September 2008

Applying for Finotex www.referforex.com

CPA: $50 for initial account sizes of $25-$100, $75 for account sizes above $100, must be active trader with a minimum volume of $100,000
CPD: 10% of deposits from an active trader
CPV: 1 pip from each trade placed
Hybrid: $25 after initial deposit and 1 pip per trade
2nd Tier: 10% of affiliate commission for referred affiliate

Pretty good condition if you ask me. I still got to decide for which payment model I want to apply.
Commission per Account
Commission per deposit
Commission per Revenue
or the Hybrid system
The Hybrid system seems to be the best. For a 100k lot I already earn 10$ so with 1 million trade I already made more then CPA, with CPD. 1000$ gives me 100$. But I doubt anyone would deposit more then 5000 to get 500$. So I think I probably go for the Hybrid payment or CPV.

Keine Kommentare:

Weekly Outlook

Affilate Program of Easy-Forex

Earn Commission

Learn Forex and win nice prices

Calender

Trading at Easy-Forex